Image Map

Thursday

How would you feel if your spouse/partner went through your phone?






So late last night I found out that my husband went through my text messages and seen a personal conversation I had with my step mom.

I said somethings, which weren't true, but I had to say them to her about him, it's a horribly long tangled story, but the point is, he went through my phone and looked at my text messages.

Why would he do that? I feel so violated, I don't care what he seen , but its like, wow you went through my phone, what were you expecting to find?

How would you feel if your spouse/partner went through your phone?


2 comments:

  1. Well I would not be happy, if it was not because of good intentions. I would suggest you password protect it! Missed You!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty hun missed everyone badly ;)
      how have u been? I have just been trying to get back to blogging, life has been insane lately.

      Delete