Image Map

Wednesday

Opening up to God.





Okay, first one of these, lets see how it goes.

God is always there.
He is there for every minute, every second for all eternity. I am a strong believer in having a personal relationship with God, My prayers have become more like conversations, rather then prayer.

Don't get me wrong, people think I am insane, once I asked a shopping cart why? That's what the woman at the grocery store thought, but no, I was talking to God.

Anywhere, anytime. He is always there.

I went from Lord help me financially to Lord I need X amount of dollars, sure I still mention my wants, but I don't just cover and area, I get specific.

I will write a future post about why I feel prayers aren't answered.

I get very personal, this is something I would do with no mere mortal.
He's a great listener.
He doesn't judge.
He wont hold a grudge.
The best part is He is always there and its free ;)

So, next time you pray, open up, pour your heart out, He made it anyway.

It just makes sense.






follow us in feedly

!Laurie, life, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment